Voted: Most Inspiring Athlete
Meet Mikey. Below you will find a quick and fun little interview that is sent to all chosen winners of our weekly “Vote for your Favorite athlete who ( fill in the blank)” We are honored to have Mikey as this weeks winner as we have been so inspired by him and his hard work he puts in everyday and have recently enjoyed in getting to witness other people catch on to just how cool this guys is…. can we say Insta Famous? Without any further waiting we invite you to check him out.
1) How long have you been with us at CrossFit 061? Do you remember your first WOD?
I have been a part of the 061 family for a year now. I remember my first class after elements it was deadlifts and double unders. I couldn’t feel my calfs for a week.
2) If you could design the perfect WOD for yourself what would that be?
Burpees, Handstand push ups, Thrusters, and Running…. JK not running.
3) What Animal best represents you?
4) If you could pick the perfect song to listen to during a WOD what would it be?
Something Ted Nugent.
5) If you were asked to summarize your life in 5 words to less, how would it go?
Blessed with opportunities.
6) What’s your favorite quote?
“Life isn’t fair, get over it” Mom
7) Whats one thing you think we might all be surprised to learn about you?
As a kid growing up I dreamed of playing in the NBA…. Tough conversation for my parents to have.
8) What advice do you have for anyone thinking about starting at CrossFit 061?
Don’t wait anymore to better yourself.